Value Addition and Market Access
In efforts to enhance farmers' income through provision of rural infrastructure for effective value chain development, AIVDP has:
- Distrbuted of 300 cassava grates and presses to various CIGs and cooperatives in the Region.
- Constructed 14 rural markets ( Works on going for the rest of the rural markets in various Basins).
- Constructed 19 farm gate hangers with others under construction in various Basins.
- Rehabilitated 9 bridges with others under construction.
- Studies completed work ongoing for 2 semi industrial processing units for oil palm and cocoa.